Valentine's Day Wine & Cheese Virtual Tasting
Sunday, February 14th
A Trio of Artisan Cheeses, Two Wines, One Chocolate Bar, plus a Virtual Tasting Invitation
- Orders must be placed by Friday, February 5th for guaranteed on-time delivery.
- To ship to NY, MA, & FL proceed to checkout. To ship to all other states, click here. Please note, wine and cheese will arrive separately.
- CHEESE PURCHASED SEPARATELY (click here).
In celebration of the people, foods and wines we love, we have partnered with our friends at Cheese Grotto to put together a Virtual Wine & Cheese Tasting on Sunday, February 14th from 5:30 to 6:30pm EST! We'll be focusing on decadent, heart-shaped and chocolate-friendly cheeses that pair beautifully with Sparkling Brut, Merlot, and dark chocolate.
With your purchase you will receive an invitation to join our Virtual Tasting, hosted by Shelby Hearn of Suhru Wines and Jessica Sennett the founder of Cheese Grotto. During this Zoom Virtual Tasting we will walk you through each of the cheese, chocolate, and wine pairings, giving you a little background on each of the items you are tasting, and discussing how the flavors compliment and more.
The Tasting will include:
- One (1) bottle of Suhru Sparkling Brut, T'Jara Merlot, and a Merlot-infused Dark Chocolate Bar
- A trio of Cheeses (purchased separately, to order click here) 1 8oz Wheel of Limited Run Heart-Shaped Cottonbell, 1 4oz Wedge of Taleggio-Style Lissome, and 1 4oz Wedge of Bayley Hazen Blue, and Crackers
- Private Zoom link for the Tasting Event
- Digital tasting literature on the pairings and recommended accompaniments for your cheese board.
- Digital tasting workbook
More About Cheese Grotto:
Drawing from both ancient cheese wisdom and contemporary technology, the Cheese Grotto allows you to create an optimal cheese storage climate right in your own kitchen. The Cheese Grotto is designed to be enjoyable to use, beautiful to look at, and durable enough to last a lifetime.
More about the Cheeses
We're highlighting Boxcarr Handmade Cheese's Limited Edition Heart-Shaped Cottonbell: a lush, buttery bloomy rind cheese reminiscent of Italian robiola. It is absolutely stunning with Sparkling Brut. We're also featuring Boxcarr's Lissome: a beer-washed taleggio-style that pairs excellently with chocolate.
And where would we be without a buttery blue in a cheese, chocolate, and wine tasting? We're featuring Jasper Hill Farm's Bayley Hazen Blue, the Reserve Supreme Champion winner at the International Cheese Awards in 2019.