5:30 PM to 6:30 PM Sun, Apr 25, 2021
Venue: Zoom Virtual Tasting
A Trio of Wine & Artisan Cheeses (cheese purchased seperately), plus a Virtual Tasting Invitation
- CHEESE PURCHASED SEPARATELY HERE.
- Orders must be placed by Sunday, April 18th for guaranteed on-time delivery.
- To ship wine to NY, MA, & FL click here. To ship to all other states, click here. Please note, wine and cheese will arrive separately.
In celebration of Spring, we have partnered with our friends at Cheese Grotto to put together a Virtual Wine & Cheese Tasting on Sunday, April 25th from 5:30 to 6:30pm EST! We'll be focusing on Spring favorites—Pinot Grigio, Rosé, and Shiraz paired with a selection of fresh goat cheeses from Yellow Springs Farm!
With your purchase you will receive an invitation to join our Virtual Tasting, hosted by Shelby Hearn of Suhru Wines and Jessica Sennett the founder of Cheese Grotto as well as three (3) Spring wines. The tasting also features (3) Yellow Spring Farm goat cheeses, which can be purchased here. During this Zoom Virtual Tasting we will walk you through each of the three wine and cheese pairings, give you a little background on each of the items you are tasting, discuss how the flavors compliment and more.
The Tasting will include:
- One (1) bottle of each of the following wines: 2019 Pinot Grigio, 2019 Rosé, and 2018 Shiraz
- Trio of Yellow Springs Farm goat cheeses including: Cloud Nine (Bloomy rind button, 4oz), Black Diamond (Ash-ripened bloomy, 7oz), Fieldstone ((Natural rind, caved aged tomme, 4oz), CLICK TO PURCHASE
- Private Zoom link for the Tasting Event plus a Zoom recording if you cannot make the live event date
- Digital tasting literature on the pairings and recommended accompaniments for your cheese board.
- Digital tasting workbook
Space is Limited. Reserve Your Spot Today!
4:00 PM to 5:30 PM Sun, May 9, 2021
Venue: Zoom Virtual Tasting
This Mother's Day why not try your hand at painting? We invite you (and your mother of course) to join us for a Virtual Paint & Sip, co-hosted by our friends at Mishkalo! We provide everything you need for a memorable afternoon, all you have to do is sit back, relax, enjoy a glass (or two) of wine, and try your hand at painting!
The wine and art supplies will be shipped directly to your door and a Zoom link will be sent to your Inbox. On Sunday, May 9th with your wine and art supplies in hand, log onto Zoom for a guided wine tasting followed by an hour-long guided painting class. The tasting features two crisp, bright, and dry wines, our Pinot Grigio and Rosé (two of our mom's favorites). Then with your wine in hand, our artist instructor will guide you through step-by-step instructions on how to create your next masterpiece!
- Orders must be placed by Sunday, April 25th for guaranteed on-time delivery.
The Paint & Sip Package ($95) includes:
- One (1) bottle of Suhru 2019 Pinot Grigio
- One (1) bottle of Suhru 2019 Rosé
- One (1) Art Kit which includes paint, paint palette, brushes, and two (2) canvases
- Private Zoom link for the Event
- Digital tasting literature on the wines with and recommended pairings
More about the Wines
We're focusing on bright, crisp white wines and dry, fruity rosés that Moms are sure to love (I know mine does)! We start off with our signature wine, our 2019 Pinot Grigio, crisp and dry this refreshing warm weather sipper is perfect for every day drinking! Pale straw yellow with hints of lemon zest, granny smith apple and bosc pear, it's earthy aromas and clean, crisp acidity make it a beautiful compliment to a wide range of dishes as well as a lovely wine to sip on its own!
Our 2019 Rosé—a Cabernet Franc, Merlot blend—is a soft summer sipper with a flinty minerality and notes of white peach, pink grapefruit, and ever so slight hints of cherry berry giving way to a soft acidity and zingy finish. This refreshing wine will leave you dreaming of long weekend, warm weather, and time spent by the water!
To Make Your Reservation & Place Your Order: