Frequently Asked Questions:
If you do not find the answers to all of your questions below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (631) 603-8127.
- What are the benefits of joining the Wine Club?
- I only drink white wine, do you offer a white wine only wine club?
- Can I cancel my Wine Club membership?
- Can I have my wine shipped?
- How do I customize my Wine Club wines?
All Wine Club members receive member level benefits as well as:
- Wine quarterly in March, June, September, and December selected by winemaker Russell Hearn
- An invitation for members and two (2) guest to quarterly pickup parties
- Discounts on Suhru Wines & T'Jara Vineyards wines
- One (1) complimentary wine tasting per month for you and a guest at the Suhru Wines Tasting House
- Early access to all Suhru Wines events
- Access to pre-releases, library wines, and Wine Club exclusives
We do not offer a white or red wine only wine club, however in both our Friends and Family level clubs you have the option to customize your wine selection to your individual preferences.
You can cancel your membership at anytime, however we do ask that all members make a one year commitment. If you need to put your membership on hold at anytime, feel free to reach out to us directly at email@example.com or by phone at (631) 603-8127. There is no cancellation fee.
Yes, wine club members have the option to pick up their wines at the Tasting House or have their wines shipped at an additional fee. We can currently ship to NY, MA, and FL.
If you are a member of our Friends or Family level Wine Club you have the opportunity to customize your wines to your taste for each Wine Club quarterly pickup.* If you would like to customize your wines please follow the steps below:
- Click on the "Login" bottom of the top right-hand side of our website
- Login using the email address associated with your membership
- Once you have logged in, hover over your name (which will now appear in place of the word "Login") and you will see a dropdown menu appear
- Click on "Club Lists" in the dropdown menu
- Once the new page opens, click the "Edit Club" button that appears on the new page
- Scroll down to the bottom half of the page and make your wine selection
- Be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click "Save" to update your wines