Planning a visit to the Suhru Tasting House? Be sure to make a reservation! Reservations Strongly Recommended, Indoor Seating Extremely Limited! Accepting groups of 1-6 people.
A $10pp deposit is required to book a reservation, this deposit will be applied to your check during your visit. If you need to cancel your reservation, be sure to do so at least 24 hours in advance. Deposits are non refundable within 24 hours of the reservation time.
Check out our Tasting House Wine & Small Bites Menu
Tasting House Rules:
- Groups: All parties will be limited to 6 people or less. This includes all members of your party including those under the legal drinking age.
- We do NOT accept groups traveling in busses or limos. Any groups traveling in buses or limos will be turned away upon arrival.
- Food: New York State law requires all guests consuming alcohol to purchase a food item, per person. We do not allow outside food, but do offer a small bites menu including meats, cheeses, crackers. and snack items.
- Capacity: All tables are spaced 6ft+ apart to ensure proper social distancing. Indoor seating is available. Outdoor seating will be available (weather permitting) April - November.
- Masks: Guests are required to wear a face covering at all times, unless seated at a table. Face coverings can be removed once seated and the server has left your table. Staff wears masks at all times.
- Tastings: Per the State Liquor Authority, wine and food may only be enjoyed while seated. Once guests are seated they may not switch tables. There will be no bar service.
- Dogs: well behaved dogs are welcome. Dogs must be on a leash and remain at the table with their owners at all times.
- Social Distancing: Whenever possible social distancing practices must be observed. Please do your part to stop the spread.
- To review our complete Health & Safety Protocols, click here.
Suhru Wines Tasting House
Located at: 28735 Main Road, Cutchogue, NY 11935. Click for Directions.
Winter Hours (October - March) 12 noon to 6 pm Friday - Monday. Click for Full Hours.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (631) 603-8127