Planning a visit to the Suhru Tasting House? Be sure to make a reservation! Reservations Strongly Recommended, Indoor Seating Extremely Limited! Accepting groups of 1-6 people.
Check out our Tasting House Wine & Small Bites Menu
Tasting House Rules:
- Groups: All parties will be limited to 6 people or less. This includes all members of your party including those under the legal drinking age.
- We do NOT accept groups traveling in busses or limos. Any groups traveling in buses or limos will be turned away upon arrival.
- Food: New York State law requires all guests consuming alcohol to purchase a food item, per person. We do not allow outside food, but do offer a small bites menu including meats, cheeses, crackers. and snack items.
- Capacity: All tables are spaced 6ft+ apart to ensure proper social distancing. Indoor seating is available. Outdoor seating will be available (weather permitting) April - November.
- Masks: Guests are required to wear a face covering at all times, unless seated at a table. Face coverings can be removed once seated and the server has left your table. Staff wears masks at all times.
- Tastings: Per the State Liquor Authority, wine and food may only be enjoyed while seated. Once guests are seated they may not switch tables. There will be no bar service.
- Dogs: well behaved dogs are welcome. Dogs must be on a leash and remain at the table with their owners at all times.
- Social Distancing: Whenever possible social distancing practices must be observed. Please do your part to stop the spread.
- To review our complete Health & Safety Protocols, click here.
Suhru Wines Tasting House
Located at: 28735 Main Road, Cutchogue, NY 11935. Click for Directions.
Winter Hours (October - March) 12 noon to 6 pm Friday - Monday. Click for Full Hours.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (631) 603-8127