Planning a visit to the Suhru Wines Tasting House? Be sure to make a reservation! Reservations are always Recommended, Walkins are welcomed. Indoor & Outdoor Seating (seasonally). Accepting groups of 1-6 people.
Check out our Upcoming Events & Tasting House Menu
Tasting House Rules:
- Reservations: Reservations are reccomended for all guests. We will always do our best to accommodate walkins.
- Groups: All parties are limited to 6 people or less. This includes all members of your party including those under the legal drinking age. Due to limited space, we do not accept groups traveling in buses or limos and cannot accommodate bus/limo drop offs.
- Food: We do not allow outside food. We offer a small bites menu including a selection of cheese, charcuterie, and small bites plates. Our menu changes monthly, a sample menu can be found here.
- Restrooms: Indoor restrooms are available for guests use and are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Capacity: All tables are spaced 6ft+ apart to ensure proper social distancing. Indoor seating is available. Outdoor seating available seasonally & weather permitting.
- Pets: well behaved dogs are welcome at the Tasting House in our outdoor seating area. All dogs must be on a leash are remain at a table with their owners throughout their visit.
- Family Friendly: Children are welcome, but must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times during your visit.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Any guests that arrive intoxicated and/or are consuming alcoholic beverages upon arrival will be turned away. Suhru Wines and New York State Law do not allow outside alcohol, wine, or beer brought onto our property. Drinking in the parking lot is not permitted.
Suhru Wines Tasting House
Located at: 28735 Main Road, Cutchogue, NY 11935. Click for Directions.
Open Thursdays - Mondays from 12noon to 6pm, Closed for Winter Holiday Christmas Eve - second week of January. Click for Full Hours.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (631) 603-8127