Fall Virtual Wine & Cheese Tasting
Sunday, September 27th
A Trio of Wine & Artisan Cheeses, plus a Virtual Tasting Invitation
- Orders must be placed by Monday, September 21st for items to arrive on time for the virtual tasting
- To ship to NY, MA, & FL proceed to checkout. To ship to all other states, click here. Please note, wine and cheese will arrive separately.
In celebration of early fall, we have partnered with our friends at Cheese Grotto to put together a Virtual Wine & Cheese Tasting on Sunday, September 27th from 5:30 to 6:30pm EST! We'll be focusing on fall favorites—Dry Riesling, Shiraz, and Ember paired with a selection of aged, hard cheeses!
With your purchase you will receive an invitation to join our Virtual Tasting, hosted by Shelby Hearn of Suhru Wines and Jessica Sennett the founder of Cheese Grotto. During this Zoom Virtual Tasting we will walk you through each of the three wine and cheese pairings, giving you a little background on each of the items you are tasting, discuss how the flavors compliment, and more.
The Tasting will include:
- One (1) bottle of each of the following Suhru wines: 2018 Dry Riesling, 2018 Shiraz, and 2018 Ember
- Trio of Old Brooklyn Cheeses & Crackers including: Wino Red 5.3 oz (Semi-soft tomme style soaked in red wine for 7 to 10 days before aging in the caves for 90 days), Teffenhardt 5.3 oz (A Dutch style cheese aged 90 days with flavor notes of caramel and honey), Lake Erie Breakwall 5.3 oz (Crystalline, Grana Padano style) ($39 value - cheese must be purchased separately, click here)
- Private Zoom link for the Tasting Event
- Digital tasting literature on the pairings and recommended accompaniments for your cheese board.
- Digital tasting workbook
More About Cheese Grotto:
Drawing from both ancient cheese wisdom and contemporary technology, the Cheese Grotto allows you to create an optimal cheese storage climate right in your own kitchen. The Cheese Grotto is designed to be enjoyable to use, beautiful to look at, and durable enough to last a lifetime.
More about Old Brooklyn Cheese
Old Brooklyn Cheese is pioneering the specialty cheese scene in Cleveland, Ohio. Their aged cow milk cheeses range from spicy and salty to boozy and melt-able and are produced with non-GMO raw cow's milk right in the city of Cleveland proper at their cheese making facility.