2022 La Crescent
AWARD WINNING—a refreshing, bright, approachable wine with dynamic fruit notes and a big burst of flavor. This easy drinking white is light bodied with a soft, refreshing finish and a touch of sweetness.
Pink grapefruit zest with hints of limoncello, white peach, and light quince aromas on the nose. The citrus character and vibrant fruit notes flow onto the palate with a touch of tangerine rind and apricot. The mid palate broadens to a more generous, almost lush richness that lengthens the finish. This wine has a rich mouthfeel, crisp acidity, and mouthwatering finish.
A new wine varietal, La Crescent is a Hybrid variety developed at the University of Minnesota. It has shown strong promise and is well suited to the cool and cold climates of the Northeast. Its winter hardiness, vigor and climate adaptability make it a natural fit for a Sustainable minded winemaker.
This release marks Suhru Wines Assistant Winemaker Brad Ulrich's first dedicated wine and a unique expression of his winemaking style.
Shipping: this product ships to 40+ States.
- To ship to NY, MA, or FL continue shopping below.
- To ship to AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY please visit our VinoShipper page.
- Cannot Ship to: AR, CT, DE, KY, MS, RI, SD, or UT
- Best in Class, Gold Medal & 93pts at the 2023 International Eastern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal at the 23rd Annual Finger Lakes International Wine & Spirits Competition