2021 Sauvignon Blanc
Fermented entirely in stainless steel tanks, our Sauvignon Blanc has a lively fruitiness with rich tropical notes of passionfruit, mango, and papaya on the nose. Tropical notes continue to flow on the palate with rich passionfruit leading the way with hints of kumquat, a touch of lemon and a light hint of grassiness. Bright flavors gives way to a cleansing crisp finish, all showcasing the distinctive characteristics of the varietal which make it such a beautiful pairing with seafood and local produce.
Shipping: this product ships to 40+ States.
- To ship to NY, MA, or FL continue shopping below.
- To ship to AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY please visit our VinoShipper page.
- Cannot Ship to: AL, AR, CT, DE, MS, RI, SD, or UT
- Silver Medal at the 2022 New York Wine Classic
- 88pts from the 2022 American Wine Society Competition