2022 Sauvignon Blanc
Fermented entirely in stainless steel tanks, our Sauvignon Blanc has a lively fruitiness with gooseberry, hints of lime, quince, and grapefruit rind aromas that flow onto the palate. Fresh and bright with a nice richness of flavor of the palate, this wine has a lingering grapefruit characteristics on the finish and crisp acidity, all showcasing the distinctive characteristics of the varietal which make it such a beautiful pairing with seafood and local produce.
Shipping: this product ships to 40+ States.
- To ship to NY, MA, or FL continue shopping below.
- To ship to AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY please visit our VinoShipper page.
- Cannot Ship to: AR, CT, DE, MS, RI, SD, or UT
- 92pts & Voted VinePair's "The 30 Best Sauvignon Blancs for 2023"
- Silver medal, 2023 International Eastern Wine Competition