NEW RELEASE—A delicate Provencal style rosé with pink grapefruit zest on the nose, this Cabernet Franc based rosé has vibrant acidity. Soft, zingy fruit notes of raspberry and cranberry leading into an elegant, soft, silky finish with lingering acidity. A very versatile wine able to stand up nicely with a wide range of dishes, pair with seafood, salads, chicken, chilled pastas, lobster, and pork. This wine is perfect for the beach, sitting by the pool, and a summer BBQ!
Shipping: this product ships to 40+ States.
- To ship to NY, MA, or FL continue shopping below.
- To ship to AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY please visit our VinoShipper page.
- Cannot Ship to: AR, CT, DE, KY, MS, RI, SD, or UT
- Gold medal at the 23rd Annual Finger Lakes International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Gold medal at the 2023 Experience Rosé Wine Competition