Valentine's Day Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Virtual Tasting
|Date:||Sun, Feb 14, 2021|
|Time||5:30 PM to 6:30 PM|
|Venue:||Zoom Virtual Tasting|
A Trio of Artisan Cheeses, Two Wines, One Chocolate Bar, plus a Virtual Tasting Invitation
- Orders must be placed by Monday, February 8th for guaranteed on-time delivery.
- To ship to NY, MA, & FL click here. To ship to all other states, click here. Please note, wine and cheese will arrive separately.
- CHEESE PURCHASED SEPARATELY (SOLD OUT).
In celebration of the people, foods and wines we love, we have partnered with our friends at Cheese Grotto to put together a Virtual Wine & Cheese Tasting on Sunday, February 14th from 5:30 to 6:30pm EST! We'll be focusing on decadent, heart-shaped and chocolate-friendly cheeses that pair beautifully with Sparkling Brut, Merlot, and dark chocolate.
With your purchase you will receive an invitation to join our Virtual Tasting, hosted by Shelby Hearn of Suhru Wines and Jessica Sennett the founder of Cheese Grotto. During this Zoom Virtual Tasting we will walk you through each of the cheese, chocolate, and wine pairings, giving you a little background on each of the items you are tasting, and discussing how the flavors compliment and more.
The Tasting will include:
- One (1) bottle of Suhru Sparkling Brut, T'Jara Merlot, and a Merlot-infused Dark Chocolate Bar
- A trio of Cheeses (purchased separately, SOLD OUT) 1 8oz Wheel of Limited Run Heart-Shaped Cottonbell, 1 4oz Wedge of Taleggio-Style Lissome, and 1 4oz Wedge of Bayley Hazen Blue, and Crackers
- Private Zoom link for the Tasting Event
- Digital tasting literature on the pairings and recommended accompaniments for your cheese board.
- Digital tasting workbook
More about the Cheeses
We're highlighting Boxcarr Handmade Cheese's Limited Edition Heart-Shaped Cottonbell: a lush, buttery bloomy rind cheese reminiscent of Italian robiola. It is absolutely stunning with Sparkling Brut. We're also featuring Boxcarr's Lissome: a beer-washed taleggio-style that pairs excellently with chocolate. And where would we be without a buttery blue in a cheese, chocolate, and wine tasting? We're featuring Jasper Hill Farm's Bayley Hazen Blue, the Reserve Supreme Champion winner at the International Cheese Awards in 2019.
More about the Wines
We're focusing on crisp sparkling wines and rich, decadent reds! Our NV Brut is made using the traditional méthode champenoise style, this lively sparkling wine has delicate bubbles with hints of fuji pear and brioche on the nose, giving way to notes of honey crisp apples and graham cracker with a hint of creamy richness and a crisp, cleansing finish.
On the red side of things, for those of you looking for something more decadent we have our 2017 T'Jara Merlot, which is medium to full bodied with beautiful blueberry, maraschino cherry and tea leaf aromas mingled with notes of red raspberry and cranberry with fine tannins on the mid palate through the finish.
To Order the Wine & Chocolate:
To Order the Cheese Trio, Click here