Raspberry Brie Crostini
December 13, 2022
Quarterly throughout the year we invite our Wine Club Members to join us for a tasting of the featured Club Selection Wines paired with a selection of small bites—this recipe pairing comes from the December 2022 Wine Club tasting event and was paired with a pre-release of our 2021 Merlot.
- 1 baguette
- 1 brie
- raspberry balsamic glaze
- fresh raspberries
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- While the oven is preheating, slice your baguette on an angle across into half inch slices (you should get approximately 20 slices per standard baguette).
- Arrange slices on a baking sheet. Lightly drizzle one side with olive oil and top with a light dusting of freshly ground sea salt. Toast in the oven until your crostini are just starting to brown, roughly 5-10 minutes.
- While the crostinis are toasting, slice your brie into quarter inch thick slices approximately the length of your crostinis and set aside. Wash and dry raspberries.
- Once crostinis have toasted, remove the baking sheet from the oven and set your oven to broil.
- Top each crostini with one piece of brie and place in the oven on broil for 3-5 minutes until the cheese begins to melt. Once cheese is melting, remove from the oven and arrange crostinis on a serving platter,
- Place a raspberry into the center of the melted brie on each crostini and top with a healthy drizzle of raspberry balsamic glaze.
- Serve with a bottle of Suhru Merlot or Suhru Shiraz and enjoy!