Holiday Virtual Wine & Cheese Board Making Class
Sunday, December 5th
Three Wines, a Cheese Board in a Box, plus a Virtual Tasting Invitation.
- Orders must be placed by Monday, November 29th for items to arrive on time for the virtual event.
- To ship to NY, MA, & FL proceed to checkout. To ship to all other states, click here. Please note, wine and cheese will arrive separately. Cheese purchased separately here.
Get into the festive spirit with an at-home charcuterie party! In this Virtual Wine & Cheese Board Making Class, co-hosted with our friends at Cheese Grotto, we will guide you through industry tips and tricks for preparing the best cheese board and offer suggestions on how to select wine pairings for your upcoming holiday meals and celebrations! Attendees will receive all wine, cheese, charcuterie, and cheese board accompaniments delivered to their doorstep.
Join us for a Virtual Wine & Cheese Board Making Class on Sunday, December 5th at 5:30pm EST! We'll be focusing on rich, winter cheese, meats, and accompaniments that pair beautifully with seasonal wines including Sparkling Brut, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Franc. With your purchase you will receive an invitation to join our Virtual Tasting, hosted by Susan Hearn of Suhru Wines and Jessica Sennett the founder of Cheese Grotto.
Live Tasting Event includes:
- One (1) bottle of each of the following Suhru wines: Brut, Sauvignon Blanc, and Cabernet Franc
- One (1) Suhru Wines sparkling topper to extend the life of your sparkling wines.
- A selection of meats, cheeses & accompaniments from Cheese Grotto (purchased separately, Order Here)
- Private Zoom link for the Live Tasting Event
- Live Instruction on Cheese Board Building Techniques and Wine Pairing
- Digital tasting literature on the pairings and recommended accompaniments for your cheese board.
- Digital tasting workbook
More About Cheese Grotto:
Drawing from both ancient cheese wisdom and contemporary technology, the Cheese Grotto allows you to create an optimal cheese storage climate right in your own kitchen. The Cheese Grotto is designed to be enjoyable to use, beautiful to look at, and durable enough to last a lifetime.