Spring Virtual Wine & Cheese Tasting
Sunday, April 25th at 5:30PM EST
A Trio of Wine & Artisan Cheeses, plus a Virtual Tasting Invitation
- CHEESE PURCHASED SEPARATELY, Click Here.
- Orders must be placed by Sunday, April 18th for guaranteed on-time delivery.
- To ship to NY, MA, & FL proceed to checkout. For shipping to all other states, please visit our VinoShipper page.
In celebration of Spring, we have partnered with our friends at Cheese Grotto to put together a Virtual Wine & Cheese Tasting on Sunday, April 25th from 5:30 to 6:30pm EST! We'll be focusing on Spring favorites—Pinot Grigio, Rosé, and Shiraz paired with a selection of fresh goat cheeses from Yellow Springs Farm!
With your purchase you will receive an invitation to join our Virtual Tasting, hosted by Shelby Hearn of Suhru Wines and Jessica Sennett the founder of Cheese Grotto as well as three (3) Spring wines. The tasting also features (3) Yellow Spring Farm goat cheeses which can be purchased separately here. During this Zoom Virtual Tasting we will walk you through each of the three wine and cheese pairings, give you a little background on each of the items you are tasting, discuss how the flavors compliment and more.
The Tasting will include:
- One (1) bottle of each of the following wines: 2019 Pinot Grigio, 2019 Rosé, and 2018 Shiraz
- Trio of Yellow Springs Farm goat cheeses including: Cloud Nine (Bloomy rind button, 4oz), Black Diamond (Ash-ripened bloomy, 7oz), Fieldstone ((Natural rind, caved aged tomme, 4oz), CLICK TO PURCHASE
- Private Zoom link for the Tasting Event plus a Zoom recording if you cannot make the live event date
- Digital tasting literature on the pairings and recommended accompaniments for your cheese board.
- Digital tasting workbook
More About Cheese Grotto:
Drawing from both ancient cheese wisdom and contemporary technology, the Cheese Grotto allows you to create an optimal cheese storage climate right in your own kitchen. The Cheese Grotto is designed to be enjoyable to use, beautiful to look at, and durable enough to last a lifetime.
More About Yellow Springs Farm:
Yellow Springs Farm founder-owners Catherine & Al Renzi believe in connecting sustainable landscapes to sustainable food systems. Originally a cow dairy farm over 150 years ago, the Renzi’s purchased the farm in 2001 — protecting it from future development with a conservation easement. Yellow Springs Farm offers fresh, ripe, and aged Artisanal Goat Cheeses made using age-old processes borrowed from both French and Italian traditions. Each batch of cheese is made by hand, in small batches, and never includes preservatives or artificial flavorings. All of our cheese is pasteurized, vegetarian, and most are gluten free (except for beer washed cheese wheels).