NEW RELEASE–Our signature wine, this refreshing warm weather sipper is perfect for every day drinking! It's earthy aromas and clean, crisp acidity make it a beautiful compliment to the local seafood native to the North Fork of Long Island.
Shipping: this product ships to 40+ States.
- To ship to NY, MA, or FL continue shopping below.
- To ship to AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY please visit our VinoShipper page.
- Cannot Ship to: AL, AR, CT, DE, KY, MS, RI, SD, or UT
- Gold Medal at 2021 New York Wine Classic
- 89pt score from Robert Parker & Wine Advocate
Pale straw yellow with an earthy aroma and hints of lime zest of the nose, the 2020 Pinot Grigio is bright and crisp with notes of green apple, bosc pear, and kumquat. Light and fresh, the crisp acidity is complimented by hints of lemon and a lingering richness on the finish.
De-stemmed and crushed upon arrival to the winery to allow for more fruit extraction from the grapes. The juice was then fermented in Stainless Steel and spent 4 months sur lie post-fermentation.
Made from 100% Pinot Grigio fruit, this white wine was fermented and aged entirely in stainless steel tanks. It did not undergo malolactic secondary fermentation and was not barrel aged, resulting in a finished wine that accentuates the vibrant varietal fruit aromas and flavor while retaining a clean, crisp acidity.
Food Pairing Notes
The crisp, bright flavors and refreshing acidity offers a diverse range of food compliments. Try a glass of this Pinot Grigio with lighter flavors such as fish, salads, chicken, cheese, or a meatier fish like swordfish. Happy sipping!