Made using the traditional méthode champenoise style, this lively sparkling wine comprised of 85% Chardonnay and 15% Pinot Noir has a delicate stream of bubbles, a golden color, and a fine mousse. Hints of fuji pear and brioche mingle on the nose, giving way to notes of honey crisp apples and graham crackers on the palate with a hint of creamy richness and a crisp, cleansing finish.
Shipping: this product ships to 40+ States.
- To ship to NY, MA, or FL continue shopping below.
- To ship to AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY please visit our VinoShipper page.
- Cannot Ship to: AL, AR, CT, DE, KY, MS, RI, SD, or UT
- Gold medal and 92pt score at the 2021 International Eastern Wine Competition
- 91pt score from Wine & Spirits Magazine
- Silver medal at the 2019 New York Wine Classic