2019 Cabernet Franc
This classic expression of a cool climate Cabernet Franc has a rich garnet hue, with bright red fruit notes of black currant, raspberry, and a hint of anise. This bold red has notes of mocha and cocoa and a nice mid pallet giving way to fine, lingering tannins and a light smokiness with the slightest hint of vanilla.
The up-and coming wine varietal on the North Fork of Long Island, this bold and delicious Cabernet Franc showcases the depth of the varietal and pairs beautifully with a wide range of foods including swordfish, chicken, pork, and duck.
Shipping: this product ships to 40+ States.
- To ship to NY, MA, or FL continue shopping below.
- To ship to AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY please visit our VinoShipper page.
- Cannot Ship to: AL, AR, CT, DE, KY, MS, RI, SD, or UT
- Gold medal and 94 points at the 2022 New York Wine Classic
- Gold medal and 94 point score at the 2022 International Eastern Wine Competition