Best in Class at the 2022 New York Wine Classic—an enticing rich purple, this lesser known Northern Italian varietal (best known as the nephew of an old French variety that was the parent of Syrah) is a rarity on the North Fork. This unique red wine has aromas of red rose petals, red currant, and red raspberry that abound from the glass. The pallet has bright red fruit notes including raspberry, red cherry and anise with savory hints of slate and oyster shell on the finish. The fine tannins and bright acidity on the finish make this an extremely food friendly wine.
Shipping: this product ships to 40+ States.
- To ship to NY, MA, or FL continue shopping below.
- To ship to AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY please visit our VinoShipper page.
- Cannot Ship to: AL, AR, CT, DE, MS, RI, SD, or UT
- 95pts, Gold medal, and Best in Class at the 2022 New York Wine Classic
- Silver medal at the 2022 International Eastern Wine Competition