2020 Sauvignon Blanc
Fermented entirely in stainless steel tanks, our Sauvignon Blanc has a lively fruitiness with hints of gooseberry, guava and honeydew melon on the nose. Notes of honeydew follows onto the palate with a touch of lime and pineapple adding a nice brightness leading to rich mid-palate with a nice creaminess that gives way to a cleansing crisp finish, all showcasing the distinctive characteristics of the varietal which make it such a beautiful pairing with seafood and local produce.
Shipping: this product ships to 40+ States.
- To ship to NY, MA, or FL continue shopping below.
- To ship to AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY please visit our VinoShipper page.
- Cannot Ship to: AL, AR, CT, DE, MS, RI, SD, or UT
- Gold medal at the 2021 Finger Lakes International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Silver medal at the 2022 International Eastern Wine Competition
- 89pt score from Robert Parker & Wine Advocate