A delicate Provencal style rosé with soft, subtle aromatics, our 2020 Rosé has hints of watermelon and carnations on the nose with raspberry, quince, and starfruit mingling on the palate giving way to soft, round flavors and a nice brightness on the finish.
Shipping: this product ships to 40+ States.
- To ship to NY, MA, or FL continue shopping below.
- To ship to AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY please visit our VinoShipper page.
- Cannot Ship to: AL, AR, CT, DE, KY, MS, RI, SD, or UT
- 2021 Experience Rosé, Gold medal & 91pts
- 2021 Finger Lakes International Wine & Spirits Competition, Gold medal
Provencal style rosé with soft, subtle aromatics of watermelon and carnation. Notes of raspberry, quince, and starfruit mingling on the palate giving way to soft, round flavors and a nice brightness on the finish.
Blend of 60% Cabernet Franc, 30% Merlot, and 10% Pinot Noir
Our rosé is purposely made by harvesting the fruit a full 2-3 weeks earlier than we would for our red wines. After 6 hours of skin contact to extract a light salmon hue the fruit is pressed. 207 cases made
Food Pairing Notes
The light flavors and crisp finish make this a versatile wine able to stand up nicely with a wide range of lighter fare including seafood, salads, chicken, chilled pastas, lobster, and pork. This wine is perfect for the beach, sitting by the pool, and a summer BBQ!