2019 Sauvignon Blanc
Possibly our best Sauvignon Blanc ever, the 2019 has a lively fruitiness with hints of gooseberry on the nose. Fermented entirely in stainless steel tanks, our Sauvignon Blanc has a bright acidity on the palate with notes of lime, a light grassiness and a subtle richness. Fuji pear notes and a round mouthfeel give way to a soft minerality and defined brightness on the finish, all showcasing the distinctive characteristics of the varietal which make it such a beautiful pairing with seafood and local produce.
Shipping: this product ships to 40+ States.
- To ship to NY, MA, or FL continue shopping below.
- To ship to AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY please visit our VinoShipper page.
- Cannot Ship to: AL, AR, CT, DE, KY, MS, RI, SD, or UT
- Silver medal at the 2021 International Eastern Wine Competition
- 89pt score from Robert Parker & Wine Advocate