Wine Dinner at The Marshal
|Date:||Mon, Aug 29, 2022|
|Venue:||The Marshal, 628 10th Ave, New York, NY 10036|
Join us for a Suhru Wine Dinner at The Marshal in Hell's Kitchen, NYC
On Monday, August 29th at 7:30PM join us for a seven course Wine Dinner featuring a selection of Suhru Wines (including a Library release of our 2014 Shiraz) paired with a delicious locally sourced menu.
Celebrate the Summer with a seven course menu by Chef Charlie, exquisitely paired with Suhru wines!
The Seven Course Menu Features:
- 2021 Rose paired with organic shrimp ceviche, grapefruit raspberry granita, and blossom crisps.
- 2021 Pinot Grigio paired with pome fruit salad, microgreens, lemon mint, tubby alpine style cheese, rooftop honey vinaigrette, bee pollen.
- 2021 Sauvignon Blanc paired with wood fired seared new jersey sea scallops, passionfruit sweet potato velouté, candied lemon, lemongrass drizzle
- 2020 Teroldego paired with braised guanciale and sundried tomato raviolo, charred fennel jus, shaved local hard cheese, fennel pollen
- 2019 Ember paired with beef tenderloin carpaccio, horseradish plum drizzle, tarragon citrus sorbetto, crispy sage flatbread
- 2014 Shiraz (Library Wine) paired with black pepper braised lamb, smoked summer berry polenta cake, berry dust
- 2021 Dry Riesling paired with lemon three ways, meringue puffs, peach drizzle, shortbread crumble