Spring Wine & Cheese Virtual Tasting
|Date:||Sun, Apr 25, 2021|
|Time||5:30 PM to 6:30 PM|
|Venue:||Zoom Virtual Tasting|
A Trio of Wine & Artisan Cheeses (cheese purchased seperately), plus a Virtual Tasting Invitation
- CHEESE PURCHASED SEPARATELY HERE.
- Orders must be placed by Sunday, April 18th for guaranteed on-time delivery.
- To ship wine to NY, MA, & FL click here. To ship to all other states, click here. Please note, wine and cheese will arrive separately.
In celebration of Spring, we have partnered with our friends at Cheese Grotto to put together a Virtual Wine & Cheese Tasting on Sunday, April 25th from 5:30 to 6:30pm EST! We'll be focusing on Spring favorites—Pinot Grigio, Rosé, and Shiraz paired with a selection of fresh goat cheeses from Yellow Springs Farm!
With your purchase you will receive an invitation to join our Virtual Tasting, hosted by Shelby Hearn of Suhru Wines and Jessica Sennett the founder of Cheese Grotto as well as three (3) Spring wines. The tasting also features (3) Yellow Spring Farm goat cheeses, which can be purchased here. During this Zoom Virtual Tasting we will walk you through each of the three wine and cheese pairings, give you a little background on each of the items you are tasting, discuss how the flavors compliment and more.
The Tasting will include:
- One (1) bottle of each of the following wines: 2019 Pinot Grigio, 2019 Rosé, and 2018 Shiraz
- Trio of Yellow Springs Farm goat cheeses including: Cloud Nine (Bloomy rind button, 4oz), Black Diamond (Ash-ripened bloomy, 7oz), Fieldstone ((Natural rind, caved aged tomme, 4oz), CLICK TO PURCHASE
- Private Zoom link for the Tasting Event plus a Zoom recording if you cannot make the live event date
- Digital tasting literature on the pairings and recommended accompaniments for your cheese board.
- Digital tasting workbook
Space is Limited. Reserve Your Spot Today!