Open That Local Wine Night
|Date:||Sat, Mar 28, 2020|
Open That Bottle of Local Wine Night
Saturday, March 28th
Please join us & our friends across the United States as we celebrate all things local food & wine this Saturday, March 28th for "Open That Bottle of Local Wine Night". This is a great way to connect with the wine community online, show support for your favorite local wineries, and a great excuse to open a fantastic bottle of wine!
To take part all you have to do is:
- Get a bottle of local wine & open it Saturday, March 28th
- Enjoy it with a nice meal—either home-cooked or takeout from your favorite local restaurant (they need your help too!)
- Post picture(s) of the wine(s) online—Instagram, Facebook, Twitter—using hashtag #openlocalwine #eatdrinklongisland
- Be sure to share why you picked that wine (or wines) and who you are sharing it with
- Tag @ the winery @lennthompson, @drinkwhatyoulike to be shared!
To learn more about this great event visit The Cork Report!
Running Low on Wine?
Don't forget, we are currently offering:
- 10% Off 6+ bottles
- 15% Off 12+ bottles
- FREE local delivery
- Curbside pickup
- $10 shipping to anywhere in NY, MA & FL for 3+ bottles
- FREE Shipping for Club members for 3+ bottles