Open Local Wine Night: Saturday, April 10th
|Date:||Sat, Apr 10, 2021|
Please join us & our friends across the United States as we celebrate all things local food & wine for #OpenLocalWine Night. This is a great way to connect with the wine community online, show support for your favorite local wineries, and is a great excuse to open a fantastic bottle of wine!
To take part all you have to do is:
- Get a bottle of local wine
- Enjoy it with a nice meal—either home-cooked or takeout from your favorite local restaurant (they need your help too!)
- Post picture(s) of the wine(s) online—Instagram, Facebook, Twitter—using hashtag #openlocalwine
- Be sure to share why you picked that wine (or wines) and who you are sharing it with
- Tag @suhruwine and @lennthompson, to be shared!
Running Low on Wine? Stop by the Tasting House (weekly hours) or place an order online for delovery! We currently ship to 40+ states.
Free Shipping on orders of $75+ with discount code OPENLOCALWINE
Looking For Dinner Inspirtaion? Checkout "Cooking with Suhru" on the Suhru Blog!