New Safety Guidelines
What you need to know when planning a visit to Suhru Wines
Make a Reservation
New Tasting House Health & Safety Guidelines
Based on safety guidelines from New York State, State Liquor Authority, Wine America, Wine Institute, Cornell, and the CDC, visits to Suhru Wines will be subject to the following protocols:
- Reservations: Reservations are strongly reccomended for all guests. We will do our best to accommodate walk-ins, however guests who arrive without a reservation may be asked to leave and return with a reservation.
- Groups: All parties will be limited to 6 people or less. This includes all members of your party including those under the legal drinking age. Due to limited space, we do not accept groups traveling in buses or limos and cannot accommodate bus/limo drop offs.
- Food: We do not allow outside food, but do offer a small bites menu including a selection of meats, cheeses, spreads, sweets, and local items.
- Capacity: All tables will be spaced 6ft apart and 6ft from walkways to ensure proper social distancing, limiting our total seating capacity.
- Restrooms: Indoor restrooms are available for guests use. Guests will be asked to remain seated at their tables until the restroom is available. Restrooms will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Masks: Guests are required to wear a face covering at all times, unless seated at a table. Face coverings can be removed once seated and the server has left your table. Staff wears masks at all times.
- Sanitizing: Hand sanitizer will be provided at all entrances, on the bar, and in the bathroom. Please sanitize or wash your hands upon arrival. Staff will regularly clean and sanitize tables, bathrooms and all frequently touched surfaces using EPA approved disinfectant.
- Tastings: Per the State Liquor Authority, wine and food may only be enjoyed while seated. Once guests are seated they may not switch tables. There will be no bar service.
- Social Distancing: Whenever possible social distancing practices must be observed. Please do your part to stop the spread.
- Wellness Checks: While we look forward to seeing you again, we ask all guest to stay home if feeling sick, are running a temperature, or have been exposed to someone who was sick within the last 14 days. Staff is required to stay home if sick or if exposed to anyone who was sick. All employees complete daily wellness and temperature checks. All guests will be asked to confirm good health upon arrival and anyone exhibiting symptoms will be asked to leave.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Any guests that arrive intoxicated and/or are consuming alcoholic beverages upon arrival will be turned away. Any guests that do not abide by all social distancing, safety protocols, and reservation agreements will be asked to leave. We are required to deny service to any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Suhru Wines and New York State Law do not allow outside alcohol, wine, or beer brought onto our property. Drinking in the parking lot is not permitted.
Curbside Pickup is still Available! To place an order for Curbside Pickup you can order directly through our website selecting "Pickup" at checkout or order over the phone at (631) 603-8127. When you arrive to pickup your wines, please give us a call and a staff member will bring them out to your car.
We Ship to 39 States including: AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY!
To purchase wine or for more information, Click Here.