Due to the world health crisis, we have decided to close our Tasting House effective Tuesday, March 17th. The Tasting House will be closed until further notice as part of the collective effort to safeguard our community. Our guests, staff, and community are of the utmost importance to us, which is why we feel it is our social responsibility to do our part to mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus.
We are well aware that you may be in need of some wine to get you through the long days or weeks ahead at home and are offering a number of helpful, convenient ways to get our wine to you while minimizing your risk of exposure:
Wine Discounts: We so greatly appreciate our community here at Suhru, and are continually humbled by the love and support we receive. As a thank you, we are offering 10% Off 6+ bottles and 15% Off 12+ bottles of any Suhru or T'Jara wines!
Delivery Options: Now through Thursday, April 30th we will be offering
- FREE Local Delivery to the East End, email email@example.com to schedule
- $10 FLAT RATE SHIPPING on 3+ bottles of Suhru & T'Jara wines to any of the states to which we ship—New York, Massachusetts, & Florida
- FREE SHIPPING for all Wine Club Members
Curbside Pickup: We are offering curbside pickup at the Tasting House by appointment only. If you would like to place an order for pickup please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order and coordinate a pickup time.
Thank you for your continued support. Stay healthy & well!
Suhru Wines & the Hearn family
Click these Links for More Information:
- CDC's Recommended Steps to Prevent Illness
- "How North Fork tasting rooms are responding to the coronavirus" -Northforker
- Long Island Wine Country Press Release
- Southold Town Updates